http://www.emailcashpro.com

小さな恋のうた

2008年1月15日 星期二

happy birthday

today is my 22 years old birthday....

don reli feeling like wanna celebrate...
reason?
no reason, juz don feeling like don wanna celebrate.

my family used to celebrate birthday based on lunar calendar, which my birthday this year fall on last sunday. Mum bought a birthday cake for me n this is enuf for me ady. but on that day, my elder sis was too tired n not in good mood. i know she was very tension recently because of the workload n her diabolo team stuff. i don blame her, juz a bit dissapointed. haha...hope she don see this...

besides that, i went out with kengming and pn.ong yesterday nite, actually this is good enuf ady.
thx pn.ong, thx kengming.

i don like to have big party on my birthday, i prefer to gather n chit-chat with frens...
but most of my best frens is not around on my birthday.

but sum of them did called n wish me happy birthday.
thx guys.

receive a lot of sms from frens too....thx again..

haha... this is the 1st time i use english in my blog.
reason?
this is because shihlin say she couldnt understand wat i had wrote..

actually i setup this blog for my frens, so i think i should use the language that they can understand...i hope even we don keep contact always, but through my blog, i can share my feeling n stuff with them.

Frenz 4eva!!!

3 則留言:

  1. 妳想要什麼生日禮物?

    回覆刪除
  2. 不用了啦!
    你生日我也沒送禮物
    大家都是學生
    沒必要花錢

    回覆刪除
  3. 筱钦姐姐 :
    呵呵。。难得我哥问你,你就别和他客气了咯。。他连我都没问列,还真没良心。。真哎!!哈哈,(开玩笑啦)

    回覆刪除